Apply to Become a Potential “PGA Qualified Diverse Supplier”
National Diversity Solutions, LLC (NDS) has been retained by The PGA of America to facilitate the Golf Industry Supplier Diversity Initiative through their partner site WWW.SUPPLYNDS.COM. The processes and methodology used by NDS to register, assess and qualify M/WBE companies will help ensure that potential golf industry suppliers meet or exceed the high-performance standards set by The PGA of America. All M/WBE companies endure a qualification process. Upon successful completion they are awarded the designation of “PGA Qualified Diverse Supplier.”
How Your Company May Apply to Potentially
Become a “PGA Qualified Diverse Supplier”
- Visit WWW.SUPPLYNDS.COM.
- Click on “New Vendor Registration” in the LOGIN block on the left.
- Carefully review the Registration Checklist, What Happens Next? and other sections.
- When done, hit the “Complete” button at the bottom of the window.
- You will be asked a series of questions about your company that will officially allow you to begin the “PGA Qualified Diverse Supplier” application process.
- Review of company information including three years sales history, certificates of insurance, D&B numbers (if applicable), references, significant affiliations and certifications
- Proof of certification as a Minority- or Woman-Owned business
- Completion of a self-assessment based on a variation
of the Baldridge Quality Institute’s Criteria for Performance
To proceed immediately to apply, please click here.